Monday, September 29, 2008

She looks like the pope here, doesn't she? This weekend I was vaccuumming & Molly would help me by sitting & watching me vaccuum in each room. Well, we were now in my room - and my room is a disaster...even more so because the bathroom is getting redone. so I was having a fit (I even told Molly' "mommy is having a fit") Well I look up, and there she was on my bed laughing at herself because she had put her Dora visor on her head. It was almost as she was saying, mom don't have a fit because it doesn't really matter. She just melts my heart & daily helps me put my priorities into perspective... so I laughed and of course got my camera to post this and to help me remember that the dust bunnies will be there tomorrow and to cherish moments like this below! NaNa De got her this chair and tea set this weekend - and she loves it! she puts her babies in the chair and she pretends to pour the tea and feeds it to whatever is there. She gets so into this, and can play with her "babies" for hours....well not real hours, but for like 30-40 minutes, which is like hours in the timeframe of a 14 month old. she will make the sound "yum yum yum" too when she feeds the babies. I just get a kick out of it to watch!




1 comment:

Clinton and Misty Dosio said...

Hey Erin! Good to see you too! You and Sarah's blogs are so cute. I've been trying to figure out how you add all that stuff! I'm a little less computer literate I guess. I saw that you're a nurse educator now. What a great job! And your little Molly is precious! I've added you to my blog list so I can keep up better. I'm glad to see things are going so well!