Monday, September 22, 2008

Molly likes to wear Daddy's socks. She thinks it's so funny, and then she won't take them off. I think she looks like she's ready to go and play soccer... I just get a kick out of her trying to walk and not slide on the floors!
MAJOR bedhead here ... Molly got up from her morning nap and I don't know what she is doing in her crib, but her hair is ALWAYS sticking every which way. Her hair has gotten so long, and it is becoming unruly - but she really won't let me do anything with it - hence this look below!
Playing outside. (she let me do pigtails) I wanted to take pictures in her playhouse but there was a spider that made a spider web ... so obviously we (Mommy) didn't touch the house with a 10 foot pole....you will just have to wait for those on another day!

This is what happens when you are busy talking to one of your close girlfriends on the phone and your dog decides to run in the briar patch looking for heaven only knows! Then I have to clean her before Joe gets home since Sophia just did this yesterday as well! Hence, it is safe to say that I am not a good dog watcher!


1 comment:

sarah said...

I love your blog!! looks great. I had emailed you the cutesblog website, but it looks like you found it anyway! Love the bedhead too!!! too cute!