Monday, September 22, 2008

Back


OK. So I am trying (again) to work on this blogging business. I attempted pitifully during last spring and only told a handful of people and then forgot my password and email account that I used ... which if you know me at all, this is not something uncommon.



But now I am back and I have properly wrote all of the information down, and as long as I don't lose the information this should work just fine.


The main reason for our blog is to up date everyone (friends and family) on what joe, molly, and i are up to these days, and of course for others (especially family) to join in with the blogging so we can be updated as well!


Joe has started nursing school this fall and is in full gear. He is doing well but is very busy with school during the week and work during the weekend. We know it will be a long 2 years, but we are faithful that this is what the Lord has called him to do, so therefore we know that HE will provide and get Joe through!


I am still working at Kimball as a nurse educator. Most days I like my job, but it can be overwhelming as well. They keep me busy that is for sure! I started working four 10 hour shifts so I can have every Monday off so I can spend 3 full days with Molly at home. This seems to working out well - I love it and have more time to do things around the house.


Molly is doing well - Getting BIG! She has more personality than I ever imagined, and it is great to see her grow up to be so full of life! Every week it is something new. She has started "school" on Wednedays and Thursdays from 7 - 11 in the morning at Kimball Kids. Appartently she is doing wonderfully and has a great time with the other kids in the class. We decided on this to help Joe during school and also for my Dad since he watches her Tuesday - Friday (We would not know what to do without Pop).


Otherwise, things are well. The Lord continues to bless our home and our health. We have amazing family and friends no matter how near/far away they may be!


More to come...

No comments: