Monday, November 24, 2008

Sneaky

This was what happened when I thought she was in the living room with Pop reading a book, and Pop that she was with me in her room picking out an outfit for school the next day. I realized that it was just too quiet all of a sudden...

I was in Molly's room putting her clothes away and Molly decided that she would help. She loves to help fold the clothes, put things in baskets, clean, ect. WELL, she decided that she didn't like where her shirts were and took them out of the drawer they were in and started putting them into another drawer. Eventually it just turned out to be clothes all over the place, but she was very proud of herself for being such a helpful helper!




This is where we ran out of shirts in the drawer....

Ready for bed!
Molly was given this bathrobe when she was born, and it just fits her now. I brought it out because I am tired of fighting with the towel and a naked girl running around the house - she loves the robe, and now the new struggle is taking the robe off to put on our pajamas!

1 comment:

sarah said...

She just cracks me up and its just in pictures.... I can't wait to see her again. The last time she was only a month old! She just looks like such a little character!Loveyou all!