Monday, November 3, 2008

2008 Fall Pictures

Pumpkin... There was this really pretty weeping cherry tree in my parent's backyard, so I thought it would be a good idea to try to take some fall pictures with the Bird. She did really well until I got Tim to try to take a family picture. The one for our title picture is the best one, and it is my no means the best picture we've ever taken! Molly Bird here started to cry and didn't want to sit and it was just a disaster.
But I did get a couple of really great pictures of just Molly below!


She doesn't look like a baby anymore....she's a big girl now!!
Aw Sophia...

2 comments:

sarah said...

The pictures are great. It is hard to get family pictures with kids :)! Looks like you had a great weekend together as a family. Precious memories!

Christy said...

Hey Erin,
Christy tennyson(sarah's sister) Thanks for stopping by our blog... and thanks for the encouragment. Your daughter is adorable, I can't believe how much she looks like you. God Bless,
christy