Monday, November 24, 2008

Chatty Cathy

Molly has been sick all weekend with a fever and cough and just feeling pretty lousy. Well even so, she does not allow the sniffles to stop her from the love of talking on the telephone. This was one of the only times today where she was actually happy and playing pretend.
She loves the telephone, and will pick it up and put it to her ear and say "heywhoa" (hello). she then will make the rounds and make everyone (including sophia) talk on the phone. so this made me happy to see her enjoying a couple of moments today, because the rest of the day was pretty bleak with a lot of whining, crying, lying around, and refusing any fluids/food.
Please pray she feels better tomorrow! Even though not feeling well, she saw the camera and had to show me her pearly whites. She's such a trooper!!
Telling NaNa "Mommy keeps taking my temperature and forcing me to take a drink". She looks pitiful, poor thing!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am so sorry she's not feeling well. I hope that it gets better, cause I know you are about to go out of your mind with the whinning and fussing... at least I know that I would be feeling that way. Usually on days like that I can't wait for my husband to get home and then I hand the sickie off to him!