Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WISCONSIN TRIP

So Molly and I took a trip to Wisconsin to see everybody inlcuding our newest edition to the family, Miss Julia! We had a GREAT time - Joe was bummed because he had to stay back, and we did miss him, but it was so good to see everyone.
Julia is just a little sweet pea. She is so mild and is doing so well! Molly and John-David really played well together and enjoyed having each other around. This was the first time that the 2 could really play together and have conversations now that Molly is a little older, so it was so fun to watch.
Here are some pictures of highlights of the trip.
Saying Cheese and just being goofy - they kept wanting me to take pictures of them, and then every time took a picture, they would jump down and want to see it.
Playing Hide and Seek - Molly really believed that no one could see her.... hahaha aww...
At Monkey Joes - which is an inside jungle gym. Here is Molly riding the horse - about 2 minutes later she completely fell off the horse and hit her head - I was too busy taking cute pictures of my daughter to be by her side.... but no worries, she was just fine.
All of the pieces were inflatable - The 2 had a great time~!
At the pumpkin patch.
Stealing apples from the treeYou definitely can tell that they are cousins!!


And here are some pictures of sweet Julia LoRayne Miller. She really is such a good baby, and I am so happy that she is finally here and that her and Mags are doing so well! If I thought that I could get away with stealing her, I would, but I know Maggie has been waiting for this little one for some time! Welcome little girl to the family! We love you!



Molly was able to hold Julia on the last night we were there. She was so excited to meet her. On the way to Wisconsin she said "Mommy, I CANT wait to see baby julia!!"
She actually tried to take Julia from my arms because she wanted to hold her so bad. She would just stand next to me or try to sit right into my lap if I was holding her and pet her and count her fingers.
When we let her hold her for the pictures, she did such a great job! You could tell that she was taking this very seriously and was very quiet and had this grin on her face that just said it all - she was so happy and proud of herself for holding the baby!

1 comment:

sarah said...

looks like you had a blast. so glad you got to get away and visit them! and its so cute to see the kids enjoying each other. love you!