Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FALL THUS FAR

And of course, it has been another long while since I have posted pictures, so here are a couple of pics of what has been going on. I am going tomorrow to see my new niece, so once I am back from the trip I will have more to post!
The beginning of fall started off warm, but now it is starting to get cooler, which is good for me beacause I am ready to pull out my sweaters!
Here was Monmouth Battlefield Park. Joe and I took Molly and Sophia. It is a beautiful park - you actually forget that you are in NJ! There are a ton of apple, and peach orchards as well as pumpkins and strawberries. It was a beautiful day and I can't wait to go back to get our pumpkins for this year!
See how pretty! Then Molly, NaNa and I went to visit in NY my mom's side of the family, which was great for me because I had not been there for years! Aunt Donna took us to a rescue farm and Molly got to chase all the goats and lambs around and pet them. We also went antiquing. It was a lot of fun to have a weekend with just the girls - even Molly said that she liked antiquing!



Brushing our teeth. We had our first dentist's visit a couple of weeks ago. Molly had some grey marks on her teeth, and I freaked out. But they were only stains and the dentist was great! She was so good with Molly and gave me rules that I had to follow when we were in the room... I even got a report card for how well I was brushing her teeth - which I got a C on - yes I do brush my daughter's teeth every night, but sometimes it is hard to get a moving target. But the doctors was great and showed me some moves to help get those back teeth!

Ahhh, baby... Molly is obsessed with her baby dolls. With feeding them, dressing them, giving them milk, taking them on trips in her stroller, giving them time outs, whatever it is, baby is along for the ride. Joe got her this new baby doll that is for the bath, so she takes it into the bath with her every night and washes her hair - it is so cute. She sings the baby rock-a-bye baby... it really is funny because she thinks she knows all the words....
And our first in grown toe nail...... ugh!
except that she likes to soak her toes, but she wont let me look at them afterwards....
Thank heavens it is all better now.
Molly is also wearing one of the nightgowns that Grandma Fran made for her too! My Grandma made Molly liek 5 fall jumpers, 3 nightgowns, 2 fleece jackets, a bunch of hats and a beautiful dressy winter coat (she looks like mary tyler moore!)
I wish I had Granny Fran's sewing abilities. Everything she made was absolutely beautiful!!!!

No comments: