Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just wanted to post a couple of pictures as of late. There really is nothing new on our end. Molly is doing well, Joe is in the middle of his 2nd semester of nursing school. That makes things very busy here! If you remember, please pray for Joe and his stress level, and also for me, that I am patient and that I am the most supportive wife that I can be for him right now. Otherwise, things are good!
Below are some silly pictures of Molly. We haven't really gone anywhere lately because the weather is not nice enough to really do much outside. Which reminds me; I cannot wait for spring/summer!!!!!!
So here is Molly after I had to put some special stuff in her hair for eczema. It made her hair all crazy, and then it was greasy for the next 3 days...
She was very much into watching Noggin. It was almost time for bed, and she usually sits with me and watches some Dora before going to bed. I cannot stand Dora - she asks too many questions and waits too long for them to be answered, but Molly likes the show because she can answer and dance to the songs.

Saying "Cheese". Grandma Fran was visiting for a week and made Molly some bathrobes for the houses, so I was taking pictures of her in them. They really came out great! Even better than the one we had bought from Gap that ended up costing more than these! So thank you Grandma Fran! We love them and we had such a great time when you visited!
Looking at the toilet that I put in the bathroom. Molly will tell you right before she has to go to the bathroom. The problem with this toilet is though, it is too cold and she will not sit on it. I think we will be waiting for warmer weather for a warmer seat and less clothing to take off. I have also found her hiding things in the toilet when I am not looking!
Just sleeping....






1 comment:

Christy said...

ok that first picture with her hair straight in the air is absolutely the funniest picture ever! ha!