Sunday, October 12, 2008

Socks & Spaghetti

She loves to have her socks on her hands. Pop does this with her and now she wants to wear them like this all of the time.... so she walked/scooted around the house with them on her hands, and then she will rub her hands all over your face!
Because we are a big girl, I let her eat from a bowl or plate and give her a fork or spoon to use. Molly will start off pretty good, but then we get tired and decide to make a mess. I am actually pretty good, believe it or not, with allowing her to practice and figure out how to use the fork and spoon. This is usually what the meal ends up looking like....
After so many tries, we resort to the hands. She is getting better though! And forget about spaghetti - first she LOVES spaghetti. I mean she would eat this stuff it I gave it to her for breakfast lunch and dinner and in between meals. She gets this from her PopPop Winkels!
She thinks she's funny. I tell her to say "All Done" but instead we flip the bowl/plate over and start smeering (you can't see it, but i had applesauce all over my wall)

No comments: