Saturday, August 1, 2009

2 year birthday pictures

Here are some pictures of Molly for her birthday. We go to Sears and I really can't believe how reasonable the price is and more importantly how good they are with Molly. This time, she was really well behaved (until I had to choose what pictures I wanted; then she had enough!) and warmed up the photographer quickly.
I am having such a hard time with the fact that she is actually 2 years old now. She seems like such a big girl wanting to do everything on her own. She is talking in 3 or 4 word sentences and remembers things/stories really well now. She is even prompting us to go on the potty! It's funny, because I keep saying how exciting it was for me when she turned 1, because it was like - wow, Molly is 1 and we survived the first year, and how fun it is to see her grow! Now it's like, wow, Molly is 2 and where did that year go, and she is growing like a weed and I wish I could slow it down a little!
She is just a sweet precious little girl who just enjoys life and honestly is one of the funniest little girls I have ever met (I know that I am her mom and I am supposed to think that, but I really do mean that she is stinking hilarious)
Molly, Mommy and Daddy love you with all of our heart, and cannot wait to see where the Lord will lead you in life, and we pray that you will follow and serve him without reservations!





1 comment:

Christy said...

Happy birthday Molly... I love the close up shot of her in black and white... beautiful!@